What we can offer you
Aksa Homes and New Charter Homes have been managing and letting properties for 30 years collectively! We are extremely experienced and skilled at what we do. All staff are trained to a very high level, we have officers with specialised knowledge of benefits, housing law, estate management. Why do we think this service is unique:-
- Not driven by profit
- Clear and simple fees
- Expertise in housing benefit & welfare benefits
- Flexible financal models - not one size fits all!
- Lease periods from 2 to 7 years
- Partners with LAs - we have their backing
- Strong links with support agencies
- Give us your keys and walk away
We have a unique relationship with Oldham Council whereby we may be able to “safeguard” all housing benefit applications, which means housing benefit is paid directly to us and so avoiding potential rent arrears! We strive to deliver excellent value for money services with quality products.
So what do you get if you lease your property to us you get:-
1. Free, no obligation intial advice
2. Free Information pack
3. Free initial survey
4. Free professional advice about Decent Homes standards
5. Free tenant finder service
6. Free full survey and photographic inventory of your property
- 7. Full housing management service all under one roof which includes;
- Full vetting of a tenant
- accompanied viewings
- affordability assessment
- Benefit and housing benefit advice and calculations
- Assistance claiming housing benefit and safeguarding
- robust rent monitoirng service
- meter readings
- notification to council tax of change of occupation
- signing up the tenant and full explanation of tenancy obliations
- new tenancy visits at 6 weeks
- full repairs service including out-of-hours and emergences
- annual gas servicing and much, much more!
- access to Aksa's buildings insurance at highly competitive rates
- Flexible financial models to suit you!
- Total Peace of mind
What does it cost you?
Administartion costs are kep to a minimum and costs can be collected from the rental income; in most circumstances you do not
have to pay any costs upfront. If you give your property to Homes for All to manage on your behalf we do not charge any
Tenant finder fee.
Administration charges cover the following;
- All inital correspodance, meetings and assessment
- Information pack
- All paper work
- arranging surveys and feedback
- drafting financila models
- drafting contracts
- drafting Tenancy Agreements
- Arranging gas & electric safety tests and EPC's.
- Finding a tenant
- Viewings/inventories/photographs/sign ups
Administration costs start from £50.00. There are no hidden fees or obscure costs such as introduction fees, simply you will be charged for the following at cost;
- Gas certificate and electrical certificate
- EPC (if you don’t already have one)
- HMLR checks (where necessary)
- 12% + VAT management fee
- 16% + VAT management fee - fixed rental income per annum (At Homes for All discretion)
Your property must meet the Decent Homes standard, but don’t worry if you need help achieving this. We can advise you what you need to do and we can even carry out the work for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you want to find out more? Contact Homes for All
Download our Information Leaflet